Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
We hope you find these terms and conditions fair and balanced. We strive to offer an outstanding service to our customers and the public at large and these terms and conditions are designed to facilitate this goal.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, content, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- e. Copying, duplicating, reproducing, selling, trading, licensing, creating derivative works from, or reselling our Resources (without our explicit consent) is strictly prohibited.
- f. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and these activities may incur criminal or civil liability. g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. You acknowledge that any personally identifiable information that you include in such open communication tools will not be protected by Syntrogi in any manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- iv. Impersonates any person or entity, including any Intheon.io or Syntrogi, Inc. employees or representatives
- v. Makes any false, misleading, or deceptive statements about Syntrogi or Intheon or the web site.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Syntrogi and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- a. The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- b. The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- c. The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate, complete, current or reliable, and
- d. Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- e. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- f. No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Syntrogi or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- g. The use of any content, material or functions on a web site linked to Syntrogi is not endorsed by Syntrogi and may not have been completely and recently reviewed by Syntrogi; and use of any such linked site is at your own risk. We take no responsibility for your access of any linked sites and any malware or viruses therein although we try to only link to sites we consider reputable.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our products and/or services during the six months preceding the cause of any action giving rise to a claim. Syntrogi will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Intheon.io, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Syntrogi, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission, of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Syntrogi.
Use of Software Code
As a condition of use, you agree not to attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or reproduce in any way software contained or used in this site, unless specifically allowed by Syntrogi.
Syntrogi is not responsible for charges to transmit data across the Internet or for any charges from a cellular carrier related to any services or fees.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. Also, upon termination of your access, you agree to destroy any downloaded materials, in any electronic or printed formats.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, SYNTROGI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS.
This website is controlled by Syntrogi. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Syntrogi may assign this User Agreement to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign this agreement without the consent of Syntrogi.
If any provision of this agreement is found to invalid or unenforceable, then the agreement shall be modified by replacing that provision to come as close as possible to the initial intention of agreement. Regardless, the invalidity of individual provisions of this agreement shall not affect the validity of other provisions or the User Agreement as a whole.
The failure or waiver to enforce any provision of this agreement, shall not preclude future enforcement, unless in writing.
The User Agreement between you and Syntrogi represents the entire agreement.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: July 22, 2013
Last updated: March 5, 2017